Terms & Conditions
- Deposit ($250) by major credit card and signed contract required to confirm your reservation. Balance due prior to check-in (preferably by check).
- Check-in anytime after 4pm. Directions to your cabin and lock box code will be provided prior to check-in. In most cases you will not have to stop at our office prior to check-in.
- Check-out 11am.
- 2 night minimum stay, 3 or 4 night minimum stay for holidays and other peak periods.
1-Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time is 4:00pm; Check-out time is 11:00am (unless other arrangements have been made).
2-Minimum Night Stay
- All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay except:
- 4 night minimum stay for 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- 3 night minimum for all other holidays
- 3 night minimum for all dates in October
- Reservation - $250 deposit by credit card (Master Card, Visa or Discover) due at time of reservation. This deposit is applied toward the total rental cost. Balance due 14 days prior to the first rental day by personal check, cashiers check, money order or credit card. If paying balance by credit card or debit card add 3% to balance. If reservation is within 14 days of arrival date then entire rental must be paid at time of reservation with credit card. No checks accepted within 14 days of arrival date. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your credit card information will be kept on file and used for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your departure.
- Directions to go directly to your cabin and a lock box code will be provided prior to your arrival by email. There is no need to stop at our office!
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Minimum rental age is 25 years old.
7-Things Not Permitted on the Property
- No dirt bikes, firearms or fireworks are permitted on the property.
- Cancellation - A $25.00 cancellation fee is assessed for all cancellations. However, if guest cancels within 30 days prior to their arrival date in cabin, of guests deposit will be forfeited; if guest(s) cancel within 15 days of their arrival date then the entire deposit will be forfeited. We will do everything possible to reschedule your visit to avoid these fees.
- Reservation Change Fee - All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a non-refundable $25.00 rescheduling fee per change.
- No Show Policy - The total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Cabin Provisions - All homes are equipped for normal housekeeping. TVs, VCR and/or DVD, outdoor grill, microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer are included in all units. For those units with wood burning fireplaces, firewood will be provided for OctoberMarch rentals. Towels and linens are provided for all rental units. An initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, trash bags, dish soap are provided for you. Personal items are not provided; please remember to bring your own. Every effort has been made to assure that the descriptions of the properties are correct. Check the number of people each unit sleeps as detailed in the unit description. This represents the total number of people, including children, allowed to stay in the cabin.
- Pets If pets are permitted, the cabins individual website listing will indicate this in the amenities box. We require an additional non-refundable fee for pets. Bringing pets MUST be arranged in advance. If pets are brought without approval, you will be asked to vacate the property and no refund will be given or you will be charged a fee not less than $250.
- Recommended items to bring - matches, fire starters, long distance calling card, hair dryer, charcoal for non gas grills, camera and comfy bathrobes to wrap up after using hot tub. Please bring enough food for a day or so or stock up at one of our local groceries before heading to your cabin (especially during winter months). There are 2 grocery stores, Food Lion and Ingles. Both stores sell beer and wine Monday through Saturday.
14-Long Distance/Cell Service
- Long Distance/Cell Service - Please bring your calling cards with you. Some cellular phones work in the area (AT&T, Verizon). Your network provider will determine whether you will be able to call out or receive calls while at the cabin.
- Smoking Policy - All cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the porches/decks. Any smoking inside the property will result in a charge of not less than $250.00
- Our cabins are not party cabins - If you need a party cabin please contact a different rental company.
- Pest Control - All of the cabins receive pest control. However, the cabins are located in the woods so you will be in contact with various pests at different times of the year. Winter in North Georgia is ladybug season. We will do everything possible to limit the number of ladybugs in and around the property. Please keep in mind that you may see ladybugs inside and outside the cabin especially at higher elevations. Ladybugs do not bite or sting.
- Google maps, Mapquest, GPS - Do not use these services to find your cabin as they will take you out of your way or get you lost on back roads. Please use the detailed directions that we send you prior to your visit.